Education Qualification :
1. Matric pass from a recognized Institute /Board or equivalent.
2. Should possess valid license for driving heavy duty vehicles.
3. Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
Note:- Candidate selected for appointment to the post shall have to undergo a pre-service training of 6 months as prescribed by Chief Fire Officer and shall have to pass the prescribed test. The training shall be terminated if the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory. During training a fixed amount of stipend shall only be paid.
Vacancy Details :-
Category Wise Vacancy Details :-
EWS 21 Post.
UR 190 Post.
OBC 115 Post.
SC 309 Post.
ST 71 Post.
Total 709 Post
Physical Standard :-
1. Minimum Height : 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)
2. Minimum Weight: 50 kgs.
3. Chest (normal): 81 cms. Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms.
4. Eye Sight: 6/6
5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- Group: ‘C’ Age Limit:- 27 years, Age Relaxation will be given as per the
Age Limit:- 27 years,
Mode Of Selection :-
The selection shall be made through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
Note : Candidate can read the full notification before apply online.